Pages

Friday, April 22, 2011

For babies and toddlers

I started using Nefful products when my daughter was diagnosed with slow weight gain a few months after she was born. Many people have asked me what products she uses, so I shall start with this topic.

I have to thank Siew Hong for lending me a scarf (code 2449P) to wrap/ cover her. I'm also very grateful to Jing Yi for helping to tailor-make a set of baby clothing for her, using the men's long sleeve undershirt (code CA11).

When she outgrew the set of baby clothing, I switched to the two-piece multipurpose warm set (code 2455, wine or black colour available). 

Other products I find useful for her are the scarves (code 2449 and 2449P, 38x150cm, various colours), shawl (code 2453), dual purpose blanket (code HS44W), wrist band (code 1720), clean cloth (code 2440), large clean cloth (code 2443), and Teviron hat (tailor made).

I shall talk more about all these products and my experience in the next blog posts.

Many people have already benefitted from Nefful products. We have thousands of testimonials from users, sharing how Nefful has helped them to improve their level of health, beauty and quality of life. To show my appreciation to readers of this blog, I will give a token of appreciation to new clients who sign up as member and invest in Nefful products through me. Just give me an email (kialiyh@yahoo.com) with your name, mobile number and name of person who referred you. If you are not residing in Singapore, I can advise you regarding online orders. The appreciation gift will either be sent to you or through other alternative arrangements. 

If you wish to:
• find out more information on Nefful and how it can benefit you,
• attend free seminars on product knowledge,
• see a free product demo,
• become our business partner in this global business, 
• make money by helping people improve their health,

feel free to register your interest too at kialiyh@yahoo.com. 

Please send a reminder if our team has not responded to your email after two days. Best wishes towards your health and well-being!

No comments:

Post a Comment