Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Nefful Teviron clean cloth and large clean cloth

This blog post I'll share my experience on Nefful clean cloth (code 2440, white, 17x60cm, 2 pieces per pack), and large clean cloth (code 2443, white, 35x100cm):

These two products are very versatile. Both are made from 100% Teviron material, so the negative ion volume is high and I find them good value for money, especially the small cloth which comes in two per pack. 

The cloths can be used in many ways, only limited by imagination and necessity. For example, the smaller cloth can be used for washing your face (even better if you use Nefful natural face soap with it). It came in handy when my weaker wrist was hurt again. I just wrapped one piece around the painful wrist and tied a knot. It relieved my pain quite fast. It can also be used as a small scarf and looks pretty if a colourful ribbon is sewn around it. It's very simple to tie into a nice pattern and instantly adds a pleasant touch to your overall outfit.

I heard that Japanese mums use the Nefful clean cloth as a diaper for their babies, due to the material being more superior to cotton in its ability to dissipate moisture. So I tried it on my daughter. As she used disposable diapers, I folded a piece of the Nefful small clean cloth and "cleverly" lined it in her diaper. However, there was a part of the cloth that protruded from the diaper at her back, and after she passed urine, it leaked out from there onto her clothes. Oops! You can be sure I didn't try to do that anymore. Perhaps it would have been more suitable if I had used it alone or with cloth diapers, instead of placing it in disposable diapers.

The large clean cloth is suitable as a shawl for toddlers/ young girls. I tied a knot at two corners to make a nice shawl to keep her warm, especially at some restaurants where the temperature is rather cold. It has the added benefit of negative ions compared to a normal shawl/ jacket.

I've heard a friend mention that the age rings on her neck became less visible because she wrapped a few Nefful scarves around her neck every night. Now she has smooth complexion on her neck and chest. I believe the large clean cloth can do a similar job as the scarves. It's also more economical. I usually "save" the colourful scarves for wearing out, whereas the white clean cloths can be used at night, especially if I don't feel well, eg having cough or flu, though not often. In addition to my usual Nefful inner wear, sleep wear and socks, I'll wrap a Nefful large clean cloth around my neck when I go to sleep that night.

Many people have already benefitted from Nefful products. We have thousands of testimonials from users, sharing how Nefful has helped them to improve their level of health, beauty and quality of life. To show my appreciation to readers of this blog, I will give a token of appreciation to new clients who sign up as member and invest in Nefful products through me. Just give me an email (kialiyh@yahoo.com) with your name, mobile number and name of person who referred you. If you are not residing in Singapore, I can advise you regarding online orders. The appreciation gift will either be sent to you or through other alternative arrangements. 

If you wish to:
• find out more information on Nefful and how it can benefit you,
• attend free seminars on product knowledge,
• see a free product demo,
• become our business partner in this global business, 
• make money by helping people improve their health,

feel free to register your interest too at kialiyh@yahoo.com. 

Please send a reminder if our team has not responded to your email after two days. Best wishes towards your health and well-being!

No comments:

Post a Comment