Pages

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Nefful dual purpose blanket

This blog post I'll share my experience on Nefful dual purpose blanket (code HS44W):

There are two colours and two sizes to choose from. Mine is double size at 180x210cm, colour red rose. Single size at 150x210cm and champagne colour is also available.

In Singapore's weather, we seldom need to cover ourselves with a blanket. Much less a dual purpose one, which has a zip and compartment for you to add stuffing material inside to increase level of warmth it provides. Then why did I buy this? Reason being it's the product with highest negative ion volume. I fold it into half and lay it on my daughter's single size mattress. Then she can come into contact with the Teviron material for maximum negative ion effect when she sleeps on it. After two weeks I just flip it over to the other half. This way I only need to wash it once a month. You can flip and wash more frequently for better effect.

This dual blanket came in handy in another unexpected way. When my daughter was a few months old, one night I suddenly caught a chill, felt cold and was shivering. My husband gave me a warm drink as well as put some very warm water in a basin for me to soak my feet. I was already wearing Nefful clothing but immediately layered on many more pieces and also wrapped myself with the Nefful dual blanket, making sure the Teviron side was in contact with my body. It quickly dispelled the chill, which at first had felt like it was deep within me and could not be relieved by merely keeping warm on the outside. Fortunately for me, it did not develop into anything serious. I'm glad that I had invested in the full set of Nefful clothing for "insurance".

As the Teviron material is also certified to be fire retardant, it's important to have such a product at home. Heard that a Japanese successfully escaped from a fire by wrapping himself with a Nefful blanket. Just make sure that the Teviron side is facing outwards instead, because in such cases, you would be using it for the fire retardant property instead of the negative ion effect.

Just a note on washing. For best effect, wash every fortnight (other items are best washed daily or after maximum of 24-hour usage). I feel it's too heavy to wash by hand, so do make sure your washing machine has a capacity of 8kg to wash the double size blanket effectively. If your washing machine is about 5 or 6kg capacity, I recommend that you purchase the single size instead. It is easier to wash and dry and you'll know that it's providing you with negative ion health benefits every night, safely and conveniently.

Many people have already benefitted from Nefful products. We have thousands of testimonials from users, sharing how Nefful has helped them to improve their level of health, beauty and quality of life. To show my appreciation to readers of this blog, I will give a token of appreciation to new clients who sign up as member and invest in Nefful products through me. Just give me an email (kialiyh@yahoo.com) with your name, mobile number and name of person who referred you. If you are not residing in Singapore, I can advise you regarding online orders. The appreciation gift will either be sent to you or through other alternative arrangements. 

If you wish to:
• find out more information on Nefful and how it can benefit you,
• attend free seminars on product knowledge,
• see a free product demo,
• become our business partner in this global business, 
• make money by helping people improve their health,

feel free to register your interest too at kialiyh@yahoo.com. 

Please send a reminder if our team has not responded to your email after two days. Best wishes towards your health and well-being!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you send me information on the blanket
    Full set .preferably a video demo

    ReplyDelete