Pages

Friday, April 22, 2011

Introduction

Hi, thanks for visiting this blog. My name is Kia Li. I've used Nefful negative ion products since year 2009. As I wear them everyday and have purchased almost all the items available, I thought it would be helpful if I could provide more information and share my wearing experiences.

First I must thank Siew Hong for recommending this product, and Jing Yi for sewing a tailor-made set of baby clothing for my daughter. While I'm at this, I must take this opportunity to thank many business partners in Nefful, including AGM Felicia and Alan, AGM Grace, NET Sze Poh and Mary, NET Si Ru, Senior Area Managers Katherine and Jasmine and their teams. Without all these wonderful souls, I would not have been able to reach my current level. I'm also infinitely grateful to many many others who have supported me in one way or another, including my family, relatives & friends who believed in us and gave us a chance to help in the journey of improving their health and well-being. Nefful company and Chen-Shan-Mei Success Team has provided me with many training and growth opportunities. I learned a lot from Leaders, AGMs, and even members from other groups who selflessly shared with me. Though it's going to take ages and pages to list out all the names, you would know who you are because you occupy a space in my heart for all your kindness and help. So I shall just shout out a sincere "thank you"!

If you google for "Nefful negative ion health clothing review", you would see more websites that provide information or reviews. The official company websites are:

Japan: www.nefful.co.jp
Taiwan: www.nefful.com.tw
USA: www.neffulusa.com
Hong Kong: www.nefful.co.hk
Malaysia: www.nefful.com.my
Singapore: www.nefful.com.sg

Many people have already benefitted from Nefful products. We have thousands of testimonials from users, sharing how Nefful has helped them to improve their level of health, beauty and quality of life. To show my appreciation to readers of this blog, I will give a token of appreciation to new clients who sign up as member and invest in Nefful products through me. Just give me an email (kialiyh@yahoo.com) with your name, mobile number and name of person who referred you. If you are not residing in Singapore, I can advise you regarding online orders. The appreciation gift will either be sent to you or through other alternative arrangements. 

If you wish to:
• find out more information on Nefful and how it can benefit you,
• attend free seminars on product knowledge,
• see a free product demo,
• become our business partner in this global business, 
• make money by helping people improve their health,

feel free to register your interest too at kialiyh@yahoo.com. 

Please send a reminder if our team has not responded to your email after two days. Best wishes towards your health and well-being!

No comments:

Post a Comment