Pages

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Teviron scarf and shawl

Teviron scarf and shawl (code 2449, 2449P, 2453):

As mentioned in the previous blog post, my daughter started with a Nefful stripes bow scarf (code 2449P, various colours). Later I also bought the plain coloured bow scarves (code 2449, various colours). They are the same (dimension at 38x150cm), except for colours and design.

I breastfeed her (still doing so at age 2 year 3 month), so the scarves were very useful for discreet breastfeeding. I used two together so they provided more "coverage". An additional benefit was they helped relieve pain in my shoulder and arms, which had resulted from carrying her for long hours.

The shawl (code 2453, black, 70x145cm) is a bit shorter than the scarves but much wider, so one piece was enough for "cover-up". It looks elegant enough for formal dinners too. However you have to be extra careful with the material especially if you wear a lot of accessories or jewelries. I have caused some "runs"/ snags on it due to accidentally pulling it on sharp parts of my spectacles.

Many people have already benefitted from Nefful products. We have thousands of testimonials from users, sharing how Nefful has helped them to improve their level of health, beauty and quality of life. To show my appreciation to readers of this blog, I will give a token of appreciation to new clients who sign up as member and invest in Nefful products through me. Just give me an email (kialiyh@yahoo.com) with your name, mobile number and name of person who referred you. If you are not residing in Singapore, I can advise you regarding online orders. The appreciation gift will either be sent to you or through other alternative arrangements. 

If you wish to:
• find out more information on Nefful and how it can benefit you,
• attend free seminars on product knowledge,
• see a free product demo,
• become our business partner in this global business, 
• make money by helping people improve their health,

feel free to register your interest too at kialiyh@yahoo.com. 

Please send a reminder if our team has not responded to your email after two days. Best wishes towards your health and well-being!

No comments:

Post a Comment