Pages

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Multipurpose warm set

Nefful multipurpose warm set (code 2455, wine or black colour available, size 70cm/ 35cm):

My daughter wears this everyday, under her usual day-wear and pyjamas. The material is very stretchable and this is the only product that I find most versatile and suitable for use as baby clothing without alteration or tailoring. Just fold and let her wear as a tube around her torso. The smaller piece can be folded once while the larger piece would need to be folded twice. Adjust according to your child's size. It fits snugly. However don't pull or stretch too much because that will cause it to expand and become too loose for a baby/ toddler.

I myself use this product as a tube too. The smaller piece can be used on the neck or head, but as a tube it fits nicely, whereas the larger piece needs to be folded into half. One reason I wear it is to protect myself from chills especially at night, because we sleep in an air con room. As mentioned previously, I still breastfeed my daughter, but if I'm not wearing nursing clothes, I would be exposed to invasion of "cold air" (Chinese says "寒气") whenever I lift up my shirt to feed her. This is detrimental to a woman's health. I believe this simple act of wearing a tube has helped to improve my immune system. With the negative ion it provides, the effect is even better. I seldom fall sick and even if I do, it's usually not serious and I recover very fast.

Many people have already benefitted from Nefful products. We have thousands of testimonials from users, sharing how Nefful has helped them to improve their level of health, beauty and quality of life. To show my appreciation to readers of this blog, I will give a token of appreciation to new clients who sign up as member and invest in Nefful products through me. Just give me an email (kialiyh@yahoo.com) with your name, mobile number and name of person who referred you. If you are not residing in Singapore, I can advise you regarding online orders. The appreciation gift will either be sent to you or through other alternative arrangements. 

If you wish to:
• find out more information on Nefful and how it can benefit you,
• attend free seminars on product knowledge,
• see a free product demo,
• become our business partner in this global business, 
• make money by helping people improve their health,

feel free to register your interest too at kialiyh@yahoo.com. 

Please send a reminder if our team has not responded to your email after two days. Best wishes towards your health and well-being!

No comments:

Post a Comment